If you are having a hard time setting new goals for 2007, below are some thought provoking questions to stimulate your mind:
1. What did you learn in 2006? Think of all the lessons embedded within your mistakes and successes, both great and small.
2. How can you utilize these past wins and loses to create an amazing 2007?
3. If you could learn a single skill over the next 12 months that would greatly improve your life, what would it be? How could you achieve that?
4. If you could travel anywhere on the planet in 2007, where you go? Why?
5. What one great thing would you do for free because you enjoy it so much?
6. What one great thing would you do with your life if you could not fail?
7. What one great thing would you do if you suddenly won the lottery and were very, very rich?
8. What one great thing would you do if you were not afraid?
9. How old will you be in one year if you focus your time and energy on achieving your most important goal?
10. How old will you be in one year if choose not to do so? :)